[Spa-L] Student Personnel Association

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 7 17:37:23 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

This is just a reminder that the SPA General Body Meeting will be held this Thursday, October 9th at 10:00 a.m. in room 235 of Baker University Center.  Again, our meeting room this week will be room 235 instead of room 230.  This week, we will be hosting Dr. Hall-Jones and Dr. Jamie Patton to present the second part of their Brown Bag Series.  They will be discussing leadership styles and knowing your supervision/ management style and/or influencing from your perspective/ influencing bureaucracy.  This is sure to be a great, informational topic so we hope to see you there!

Have a great evening,

Katie Gunderson