[Spa-L] Student Personnel Association

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 1 21:10:54 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I apologize for the extreme delay in this reminder email.  Because of the Office of the Dean of Students pledge to be #iFree (smartphones and tablets) this week, I have been unfortunately delayed in sending this out.  However, I do want to remind everyone that we will be having our weekly SPA General Body Meeting tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. in room 230 of Baker University Center.

This week, Ombudsperson, Judy Piercy, will be speaking to us about the new sexual misconduct policy.

Again, I do apologize for the late reminder and thank you, in advance, for your understanding as I stay true to my office's pledge this week.

Have a good night!

Katie Gunderson

Graduate Assistant
Student Senate