[Spa-L] Student Personnel Association General Body Meeting-(3/20/14)

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 18 17:05:47 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder that we will be having a SPA General Body Meeting this Thursday, March 20th, 2014 in room 229 of Baker University Center.  This week we will be having our very own, Mat Hall and his supervisor, Terry Koons, present and speak about sexual assault/prevention in higher education in addition to the sexual assault continuum and Ohio University policy.  Feel free to prepare/bring any questions you have and we hope to see you there to join in on the conversation.

We will also be having our next SPA social this Saturday, March 22nd and will be meeting at 2:45 p.m. at the bottom of the escalators in Baker to walk over to the OHIO baseball game together.  Wear your OU gear and bring your OU ID!  (Tickets are free with your OU ID).

Have a good week,

Katie Gunderson

Graduate Assistant
Office of the Dean of Students