[Spa-L] Student Personnel Association General Body Meeting Minutes-3/13

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 14 11:28:26 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well.  Attached to this email are yesterday's SPA General Body Meeting Minutes.  It was a pleasure having our guest, Dr. Sherry Early at our meeting to introduce herself, her background, and talk a little about her vision for the College Student Personnel program as well as what is to come.

Also included in this week's Minutes is information regarding upcoming meetings and fundraisers so be on the lookout for those upcoming meetings and events!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I hope you all have a great and relaxing weekend,

[cid:image001.gif at 01CF3F78.846FAB50]<http://www.ohio.edu/>
Division of Student Affairs * Office of the Dean of Students
Katie Gunderson  * Graduate Assistant to Student Senate
305 Baker University Center * Athens OH 45701-2979 * W: 740.593.4067 * F: 740.597.3301
kg312412 at ohio.edu<mailto:kg312412 at ohio.edu>
The best student-centered learning experience in America.