[Spa-L] Student Personnel Association Social

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 17 15:43:49 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

I hope that Week 1 has been busy, but exciting and smooth for all of you!  I just wanted to send out a quick reminder in regards to this semester's first social TONIGHT.  We will be meeting for supper at Buffalo Wild Wings at 5:30 p.m. for those who are able to go to supper.  Some people may be late, but we will be there with tables whenever you can attend!  Afterwards, we will be heading over to Bird Arena for the OU Hockey game at 7:30 p.m. against the Iowa State Cyclones.  Cost of admission is $5 with your student ID and they accept cards or cash.

Again, I hope you all had a great first week and I hope to see all of you tonight!

[cid:image001.gif at 01CF139A.EAA1FE50]<http://www.ohio.edu/>
Division of Student Affairs * Office of the Dean of Students
Katie Gunderson  * Graduate Assistant to Student Senate
305 Baker University Center * Athens OH 45701-2979 * W: 740.593.4067 * F: 740.597.3301
kg312412 at ohio.edu<mailto:kg312412 at ohio.edu>
The best student-centered learning experience in America.