[Spa-L] Free Webinar: "Navigating the Job Search Process as a LGBTQ Identified Individual, Register Today!

Horton, David hortond at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 23 17:30:06 EST 2014

FYI: See information below about a free webinar hosted by The NASPA GLBT Knowledge Community. dh

David Horton Jr., PhD.
Assistant Professor
105 E. McCracken Hall
Athens, OH 45701
Ph: (740) 593-4163
Skype ID: prof_horton

From: <Bautista>, Delfin <bautista at ohio.edu<mailto:bautista at ohio.edu>>
Date: Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 4:48 PM
To: "Perdue, Erin" <perduee at ohio.edu<mailto:perduee at ohio.edu>>, "Blue, Kimberly" <bluek at ohio.edu<mailto:bluek at ohio.edu>>, David Horton <hortond at ohio.edu<mailto:hortond at ohio.edu>>
Subject: FW: {Consortium Practitioner} Free Webinar: "Navigating the Job Search Process as a LGBTQ Identified Individual, Register Today!

Hello to all,

I hope this email finds you well.  I am writing to share the webinar below; we’ve received some questions from students regarding finding a job as an out lgbt person or as an ally.  I wanted to share the information in case you, your staff, and/or students you work with are interested in participating.  I believe its during spring break; I registered for it.  Please share with folks you believe would be interested through CLDC and CSP.

Many thanks!

Paz,
delfin

delfin w. bautista, msw, mdiv.

Director, LGBT Center at Ohio University

354 Baker University Center

bautista at ohio.edu<mailto:bautista at ohio.edu>  / 740.593.2515

http://www.ohio.edu/lgbt

***preferred pronouns:  plural/gender neutral (they, them, delfin)

Join us on Facebook and Twitter:  OULGBTCenter

Follow delfin on twitter: @delfinwb

The LGBT Center advances the diversity mission of OU by creating a campus environment inclusive and supportive of sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, and queerness.

“What makes me most proud to be Black and trans is the legacy of strength, resilience, and courage from which I am descended.” ~ Laverne Cox, actress/producer/writer/activist