[Spa-L] Student Personnel Association General Body Meeting and Reminders

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 19 09:46:41 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

I hope that you are having a great week and enjoying the nice weather.  I just wanted to send out a brief email containing reminder information for the General Body Meeting tomorrow, February 20th, from 10-11 a.m. in room 229 of Baker University Center.  Tomorrow we will be holding a Practice Panel in preparation for the Panel being held on Friday, February 21 for the College Student Personnel-Interview Weekend dinner.  It is important that Panelists, especially, attend, if possible.

We will also be holding a SPA social tomorrow night in preparation for Interview Weekend!  At 8 pm, in West 82, we will be putting together bags with handy supplies and goodies for candidates to use throughout the weekend and to take with them as a little reminder of SPA and Ohio University.  In addition to stuffing/assembling bags we will be enjoying Craft Night as a group as well!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

[cid:image001.gif at 01CF2D55.FD65EFE0]<http://www.ohio.edu/>
Division of Student Affairs * Office of the Dean of Students
Katie Gunderson  * Graduate Assistant to Student Senate
305 Baker University Center * Athens OH 45701-2979 * W: 740.593.4067 * F: 740.597.3301
kg312412 at ohio.edu<mailto:kg312412 at ohio.edu>
The best student-centered learning experience in America.