[Spa-L] Acuho-i Atlanta Internship

Kirsten Economy aeconomy at spsu.edu
Thu Feb 13 12:51:51 EST 2014

Please forward!! :)

Hello CSPers,

I work at a Southern Polytechnic State University in Marietta, Georgia. I wanted to let you know about our summer Res. Life internship. The compensation is $250 a week (approximately $1000/month) and includes an apartment on-campus plus a meal plan. Shoot me an email if you have any questions!! I'd love to help out a fellow Bobcat. Attached is the job description.

Warm regards,

Ama

Amasett Economy, M.Ed.
First Year Residential Experience Coordinator

Department of Housing and Residence Life
Southern Polytechnic State University
1100 South Marietta Parkway
Marietta, Georgia 30060

Phone:678-915-7335 ext. 5033Email:aeconomy at spsu.edu

Please visit our websites to learn more:
http://spsu.orgsync.com/org/fyre
http://www.spsu.edu/housing/theme_communities/communities.htm

Sent from my iPhone please expect typos :)