[Spa-L] Student Personnel Association General Body Meeting Minutes (2/6/14)

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 6 17:59:36 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

Today's topic was resume/cover letter construction and critique and I have attached today's General Body Meeting Minutes to this email.

Best,

[cid:image001.gif at 01CF2365.32859CC0]<http://www.ohio.edu/>
Division of Student Affairs * Office of the Dean of Students
Katie Gunderson  * Graduate Assistant to Student Senate
305 Baker University Center * Athens OH 45701-2979 * W: 740.593.4067 * F: 740.597.3301
kg312412 at ohio.edu<mailto:kg312412 at ohio.edu>
The best student-centered learning experience in America.