[Spa-L] FW: FW: Position Available: LGBTQ Community Coordinator at Oberlin College

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 30 11:51:25 EDT 2014

FYI..

From: spa-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [mailto:spa-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] On Behalf Of Horton, David
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 10:53 AM
To: spa-l at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: [Spa-L] FW: Position Available: LGBTQ Community Coordinator at Oberlin College

David Horton Jr., PhD.
Assistant Professor
105 E. McCracken Hall
Athens, OH 45701
Ph: (740) 593-4163
Skype ID: prof_horton

From: <Bautista>, Delfin <bautista at ohio.edu<mailto:bautista at ohio.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 2:11 PM
To: "Hutchinson, Jaylynne" <hutchinj at ohio.edu<mailto:hutchinj at ohio.edu>>, "Chunnu-Brayda, Winsome" <chunnu at ohio.edu<mailto:chunnu at ohio.edu>>, David Horton <hortond at ohio.edu<mailto:hortond at ohio.edu>>, "Perdue, Erin" <perduee at ohio.edu<mailto:perduee at ohio.edu>>, Valarie Martin Conley <conleyv at ohio.edu<mailto:conleyv at ohio.edu>>, "Cooper, Heather" <cooperh at ohio.edu<mailto:cooperh at ohio.edu>>

Hello to all,

I wanted to share the email job announcement below.  I thought you may have graduating students who may be interested in applying.   Also, if there are more appropriate people to forward these types of announcements, please let me know.

Many thanks!

Queerful regards,
delfin

---

delfin w. bautista, MSW, MDiv.

Director, LGBT Center at Ohio University

354 Baker University Center

bautista at ohio.edu<mailto:bautista at ohio.edu>  / 740*593*2515

http://www.ohio.edu/lgbt

***preferred pronouns:  plural/gender neutral (they, them, delfin)

Join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram:  OULGBTCenter

Follow delfin on twitter: @delfinwb

The LGBT Center advances the diversity mission of OHIO by creating a campus environment and community inclusive and supportive of sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, and queerness.

"If you're a woman, if you're a person of color, if you're gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, if you're a person of size, a person of intelligence, a person of integrity, then you're considered a minority in this world...and its going to be really hard to find messages of self-love and support anywhere.  It's all about how you have to look a certain way or else you're worthless.  For us to have self-esteem is truly an act of revolution and our revolution is long overdue." -Margaret Cho