[Spa-L] Program Coordinator has been posted

Pankratz, Sarah sp229606 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 21 07:59:07 EDT 2013

From: Emily Krechel <krecheek at GMAIL.COM<mailto:krecheek at GMAIL.COM>>
Date: Friday, March 15, 2013 12:34 PM
To: "NODAMEMBER at LISTS.UMN.EDU<mailto:NODAMEMBER at LISTS.UMN.EDU>" <NODAMEMBER at LISTS.UMN.EDU<mailto:NODAMEMBER at LISTS.UMN.EDU>>
Subject: [NODAMEMBER] Fwd: Program Coordinator has been posted

Good morning NODA,

I wanted to let  you all know that UC Berkeley's New Student Service's Office is activiely recruiting for a new Program Coordinator! The job posting is attached and you can submit your cover letter and resume as a single attachment when applying through jobs.berkeley.edu<http://jobs.berkeley.edu>. Click on "Job Listings' followed by "External Applicants," then search for job number 15429. First review date is March 28, 2013!

Please feel free to write me with any questions you may have!

--
Emily Krechel
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." -Marianne Williamson