[Spa-L] SPA Weekly Announcements

Harp, Sara sh616811 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 18 19:43:48 EST 2013

Hello all!

Our first official SPA general body meeting will be held Tuesday Jan. 22nd from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. in Baker 503, which is attached to the CLDC. At this meeting we will be voting on the addition of another executive board position to our team, the VP of Engagement. The individual who receives this position will be in charge of planning, implementing, and communicating about various engagement activities for our cohort on campus. Primary responsibilities include Interview Weekend and assisting the 2015 cohort in their transition into the program Individual interests can be considered in expanding the position as desired. Please attend the meeting in order to provide your input and vote!

This weekend's social activity is a White Elephant Gift Exchange! Which will be held Jan. 20th at 7:00 p.m. The location is TBA, and will be posted on Facebook. Please bring a wrapped/it's-at-least-in-a-bag gift to the event. Please keep gifts under $5!

SPA is brainstorming ways in which to further our community service participation as a group. Relay for Life is scheduled for March 22nd. Last year, a CSP group was created to go. Another possibility for involvement is the Athens Beautification Day on April 14th. Please direct any questions or interests to Patricia Riley!

Our second meeting will be on Jan. 29th from 12:00- 1:00 p.m. again in Baker 503. At this meeting a CLDC representative will be discussing tips for how to approach the dreaded phone interview. So get excited!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone :)

Sara

Sara A. Harp

Advisor to Women's Panhellenic Association

Advisor to the GCC Programming Council

Campus Involvement Center

Baker University Center, 330b

1 Ohio University