[Spa-L] CTD Summer Program 2013: Summer Job Opportunities!

Pankratz, Sarah sp229606 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:41:36 EST 2013

From: Conley, Valerie
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 1:40 PM
To: Student Personnel Association
Subject: Fwd: CTD Summer Program 2013: Summer Job Opportunities!

I don 't know anything about this...but I thought I would pass it along in case it might of interest to some SPA folks!

Sent from my iPhone
Valerie Martin Conley, PhD
Department Chair and Professor
Counseling and Higher Education
The Patton College of Education
OHIO University
740.593.4442

Please pardon typos sent from this device.  Thank you.

Begin forwarded message: