[Spa-L] SPA Homecoming Tailgate

Mears, Allison am680611 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 11 14:52:49 EDT 2012

Sent on behalf of Sarah Pankratz, SPA President:

Greetings CSP Alumni, Students, and Faculty,

The CSP tailgate hosted by the Student Personnel Association (SPA) is happening this Saturday in the lot behind Clippinger (lot 84).  from 11:00am-1:30pm (look for our SPA sign). SPA will be providing some tailgate food, soda, and water but feel free to bring your own food and beverages as well. Please stop by for some food, connect with old classmates, and meet the current CSP students. You are welcome to bring guests or family. We look forward to seeing you soon! Please feel free to forward this on to any of your fellow OU alumni.

Best regards,

Sarah Pankratz

Ali Mears
Graduate Assistant for Outreach to Student Organizations
Career & Leadership Development Center

Baker University Center, 533

1 Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701