[Spa-L] FW: Semester Graduate Pay/Disbursement cycles

Mather, Peter matherp at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 15 19:43:41 EDT 2012

Hello HESA students,
The attached pay distribution schedule for semesters was sent this afternoon from the Graduate College. This is important information for students continuing with us through next year. fyi
Pete

Peter C. Mather, PhD
Associate Professor
Coordinator, Higher Education and Student Affairs
Ohio University
313C McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701