[Spa-L] Fwd: Speaker Update Part I: Dr. James Moore III, Bio

Atinuke Odunaiya ao317705 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 19 16:42:59 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Harris, Vincent <vh219210 at ohio.edu>
Date: Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Subject: Speaker Update Part I: Dr. James Moore III, Bio
To: "Atinuke.odunaiya at gmail.com" <Atinuke.odunaiya at gmail.com>

Hello SAPers,

For those of you who are not aware SPA is bringing a nationally recognized
educational expert to be our Keynote speaker Dr. James Moore III from Ohio
State University on the following dates below:

Day One
Date: Tuesday October, 4th 2011
"African American Males an American Imperative in Higher Education and
Society At-Large"
Speaking Event Location/time:  6pm to 8pm in Baker Center Theater

Day Two
Date: Weds October, 5th 2011
Classroom Workshop - Developing a Research Agenda and Career
Classroom lecture Event Location/time:  10am to 12pm in McCracken Hall (Room
214B)

This email will serve as the first of a round of updates that the
professional development committee has decided to implement to keep you
informed on the process.  The attached Bio is for information purposes only,
it is not to be used as a flyer.

Flyers will be passed out at our next SPA meeting so we can divvy up
building locations and have volunteers hang them up.  We will also discuss
the the logistics and planning that has been done in preparation of our
keynote speakers arrival.  Please reach out to me or any one on the
professional development committee with questions or ideas, the professional
development committee consist of YeYe, Cimmeron, and Haley (if i missed
anyone please let me know) and we are looking for a first year
representative also.

My Best,
Vincent H.
VP of Professional Development