[Spa-L] FW: ACPA Transitional Membership

Mather, Peter matherp at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 18 15:47:19 EDT 2011

FYI 2nd years.

From: Gregory Roberts, ACPA Executive Director [mailto:no-reply at acpa.nche.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 1:29 PM
To: Mather, Peter
Subject: ACPA Transitional Membership

[http://www2.myacpa.org/images/emails/get-to-know-us/gtku-top.gif]

[http://www2.myacpa.org/email/images/acpa-logo.gif]<http://lyris.acpa.nche.edu/t/96904/687581/1/0/1/>

[http://www2.myacpa.org/email/developments/developments-roberts.jpg]

October 18, 2011

Dear Peter:

The ACPA Transitional Membership is specifically designed as a benefit to all current student members who renew their membership within a year of graduating. The cost to renew with all the usual ACPA general member benefits, rights and privileges is at a discounted rate of $75.

Among the benefits of retaining an ACPA membership include:

 *   Continued access to association-wide decision-making process. All-member voting in ACPA is one of our greatest member benefits and one of our greatest strengths. By participating and voting in ACPA elections, your voices are truly heard. Upcoming association-wide elections will take place in January 2012. Entity elections are currently underway through winter 2012.
 *   Continued engagement and networking opportunities at year-round professional development events, including the Annual Convention. Registering for the convention as a member is one of the most economical ways to have access to hundreds of educational programs and job opportunities at The New C3. The early bird registration for the ACPA Louisville 2012 Convention<http://lyris.acpa.nche.edu/t/96904/687581/23/0/3/> ends January 31, 2012.

Any current ACPA student member in good standing is eligible to apply for a Transitional Membership<http://lyris.acpa.nche.edu/t/96904/687581/54/0/4/>. I encourage you to share this with your classmates, colleagues, current and former students.

Sincerely,
[http://www2.myacpa.org/email/images/sig-gregory-roberts.jpg]

Gregory Roberts,
ACPA Executive Director