[Spa-L] Poll for Winter Quarter Meetings and Blackboard

Pankratz, Sarah sp229606 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 14 15:28:17 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

   If you could please take the time to take the poll via the link below and select the available times you are able to attend SPA meetings for next quarter. I looked at the schedule of classes and tried to make the times work around all the EDCP classes, but I understand people take electives and have practicums. I appreciate all the input and feedback I can get so we can try and accommodate everyone's schedules for next quarter.

http://doodle.com/kepwk8cgnyv8kpn8

   Next time you're on your blackboard under your "my organizations" tab the link for the Student Personnel Association group page should be there. If it is not please email me your Oak ID and I will enroll you. If you explore the group page the most up-to-date contact sheet is on there as well as the practicum booklet, and a list of upcoming conferences for the year. My hope is to utilize this resource more in the coming year.

Good luck to you all in completing any final projects, and I hope you all have a wonderful break!

Best Regards,

Sarah Pankratz

Graduate Assistant
Learning Community Programs