[Spa-L] FW: SPA Relay for Life TOMORROW

Odunaiya, Atinuke ao317705 at ohio.edu
Fri May 13 11:02:31 EDT 2011

Please read the important message below! Thanks so much!

Yewande
From: sp196409-forward <samanthawm.08 at gmail.com<mailto:samanthawm.08 at gmail.com>>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 13:52:33 -0400
To: Atinuke Odunaiya <ao317705 at ohio.edu<mailto:ao317705 at ohio.edu>>
Subject: SPA Relay for Life TOMORROW

Yewande,

Can you forward out the message below along with the attached docs? Thanks!! Can you also add that if you are participating in Relay as a team member to bring your $10 Registration Fee with you to the track.~~~~~~~

Hi, all!

Relay for Life is tomorrow!! I have attached some docs for you to look at, which include the full schedule of events at Relay, things to bring with you, and a sign up sheet for shifts.

Remember, it will be at Pruitt Field (across from O'Blenness, behind the Convo), and you can park at the Convo. We will have a couple canopies situated somewhere around the track (and hopefully with our spectacular SPA banner).

We will begin setting up at 4:00PM, and the Opening Ceremonies begin at 5:00PM. Also, our own David Manley will be dressing up for the Miss Relay Pageant at 11:00PM, so definitely make sure you come out to support that!

While there doesn't seem to be a theme this year, we decided to go with wearing as much green as you can - so go crazy. If you want to wear your SPA shirt as well, go for it!

Let me know if you have any questions, and we look forward to seeing you there!
:) Sam

--
Samantha R. Proffitt
Graduate Assistant for College Student Personnel

sp196409 at ohio.edu<mailto:sp196409 at ohio.edu>
samanthawm.08 at gmail.com<mailto:samanthawm.08 at gmail.com>