[Spa-L] SPA Social: Shade Winery this Friday!

Odunaiya, Atinuke ao317705 at ohio.edu
Tue May 3 16:24:58 EDT 2011

Our SPA social this week will be at the SHADE WINERY!The social is May 6th from 6-8pm. There will be wine tastings ( about 10 wines for 8 dollars) and we will be carpooling and leaving from the 1st floor of Baker Center at 5:30pm.  If you intend on riding in the carpool please arrive before 5:30 so that we have time to situate the cars.  There will be more details at this week's SPA meeting.

This is will be very fun, I hope you plan to attend!

Best,

Atinuke Y. Odunaiya
Graduate Assistant
Allen Student Help Center
419 Baker University Center
740.566.8888

VP of Communication and Administration
Ohio University Student Personnel Association