[Spa-L] Fwd: Timothy House dinner

Atinuke Odunaiya ao317705 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 3 13:32:24 EST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thompson-Economy, Kirsten <kt301810 at ohio.edu>
Date: Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 1:28 PM
Subject: Timothy House dinner
To: "Drometer, Haley" <hd223310 at ohio.edu>
Cc: "Tolerton, Kaitlyn" <kt122005 at ohio.edu>, "Johnston, Dane" <
dj178310 at ohio.edu>, "Odunaiya, Atinuke" <ao317705 at ohio.edu>, "Kauffman,
Kara" <kk147810 at ohio.edu>, "Kasik, Alexandra" <ak225710 at ohio.edu>, "Manley,
David" <dm352410 at ohio.edu>, "Schwartz, Erica" <es321110 at ohio.edu>, "Hains,
Erin" <eh400905 at ohio.edu>, "Raimondi, Thomas" <tr344209 at ohio.edu>,
"Proffitt, Samantha" <sp196409 at ohio.edu>, "Beck, Chloe" <cb174910 at ohio.edu>,
"Harris, Vincent" <vh219210 at ohio.edu>

 Hello SPA,

Get pumped for Friday night. This is so awesome that SPA is willing to do
this! I think it will definitely be an awesome experienceJ

We are carpooling from the 1st floor of Baker University Center (the floor
closest to the parking garage) at 3:40pm. Currently we have bunch of people
willing to drive, so look for: Erica Schwartz, Erin Hains, David Manly, Kara
Kauffman or Yewande Odunaiya. If you want to ride with David Manly please
RSVP by email to him. Thank you for being willing to help with this awesome
project!!

We are prepping food from 4:00pm-5:30pm(prepping the spaghetti and garlic
bread). Then we will be helping serve the food and getting to know the
community members/Timothy House people! If you aren’t able to stay until the
end that is fine, they just ask that you come by 4:00pm so we all can be
“trained appropriately”! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Please pass this on to anyone else I missed, I only emailed people that told
me they were interested, or signed up to come!

Kirsten Thompson-Economy

Ohio University

Event Services-Graduate Assistant

One Park Place

Baker University Center 347

Athens, Ohio

45701

Cell Phone: 319.540.9054

Office Phone:740.593.4490

*Division of Student Affairs*

*Creating Community, Cultivating Leaders*