[Spa-L] SPA Mentor/Mentee Program - Please Read!

Atinuke Odunaiya ao317705 at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 10 12:16:43 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pavol, Zachary <zp236800 at ohio.edu>
Date: Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 12:11 PM
Subject: SPA email
To: "atinuke.odunaiya at gmail.com" <atinuke.odunaiya at gmail.com>

  Yewande - Can you please send the below email to SPA? Thanks!

Subject: Mentors Needed!
 SPA Members,

This summer, I will begin connecting the incoming First Years with the
brilliant and talented Second Years. To help with that process, I need a
couple pieces of information from you. Please tell me…

1.       *If you are you willing to be a mentor*
We will add some formality to the process next year. Being a mentor will
involve emailing your mentee to welcome them in August, greeting them at the
opening week SPA social, and encouraging  your mentee to join you at no less
than 2 events - 1 university related, and 1 professional development related
(i.e. SPA weekly meeting).

2.       *If you already have someone you want to be your mentee*
Please tell me the name of the person you want to be your mentee so I can
ensure you get connected.

*3.       **Your top 5 interests
*I want to do the best I can to help the mentors and mentees get along.
Please share things like your undergrad major, what led you to CSP, your
career interests, any personal passions, major hobbies, etc.**

* *

If you want to be a mentor, please send your information to
zp236800 at ohio.edu by July 1st.

Thank you,

Zach