[Spa-L] HESA Faculty Candidate - Meet and Greet HESA students

Samantha R. Proffitt samanthawm.08 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:20:38 EDT 2011

Hey, CSPers!!!

You got the email yesterday from Pete inviting you to hear Dr. Michael
Hevel's presentation for his HESA Faculty Interview. *BUT* we also need some
CSP students to come Meet and Greet him for 30 minutes in McCracken 214A
(11.15 - 11.45). We really need some students other than myself - because
that will be a tad awkward, haha.

We apologize for this being last minute, but we really need some of you to
be there!

Please try to be there between 11.00 and 11.15. Also, let me know via email
or phone (804.720.0837) that you'll be coming!

Thanks!
:) Sam

--
Samantha R. Proffitt
Graduate Assistant for College Student Personnel

sp196409 at ohio.edu
samanthawm.08 at gmail.com