[Spa-L] Chair Elections

Atinuke Odunaiya atinuke.odunaiya at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 17:11:33 EST 2011

SPA members,

At the last meeting, we discussed having our elections for TWO College
Personnel Chairs (Second-year SPA members only), as well as ONE Community
Service Chair (First or second-year SPA members).  We will be holding a vote
on these elections next Wednesday, the 19th of January at our meeting from
12-1.  Please send your nominations (you can nominate yourself) to David
Manley by NOON on Tuesday, January 18th at manleydm at gmail.com.  I’ve
included a description of the positions below:

1. College Student Personnel Chair- The College Student Personnel Chair
shall…

a. Serve as a communication channel between the Executive Board and College
Student Personnel program students.

b. Serve during the fall quarter as two first year students.

c. Serve during the winter and spring quarters as two second year students.

Community Service Chair – The Community Service Chair shall…

a. Serve as assistance to the Vice-President of Community Service and Social
Development.

b. Serve one academic term as either a first or second year student.

We hope to see you at the meeting.

SPA Executive Board