[Spa-L] Fwd: Placement Exchanges

Samantha R. Proffitt sp196409 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 9 22:30:48 EST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Conley, Valerie <conleyv at ohio.edu>
Date: Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 4:28 PM
Subject: Placement Exchanges
To: "Proffitt, Samantha" <sp196409 at ohio.edu>

 Sam-
I’m sure you have most/if not all of this information already, but this came
across my VT Alum list and I thought I would pass it along just in case.
 Pass it along to folks if you think it would be helpful.

------------------------------
SPE 2011
The Southern Placement Exchange
<*http://www.southernplacement.com>www.southernplacement.com<http://www.southernplacement.com%3Ewww.southernplacement.com>
*
SPE provides a central and easily accessible location for candidates
and employers to come together.  Additionally, the intimate setting
provides the ideal location for candidates and employers to interact.

Registration is currently open for SPE 2011.  Early registration
closes January 21, 2011.  Employers and candidates can register at
*http:southernplacement.com
*
SPE is one of the first placement exchanges of the recruitment
season.  Check-in opens on February 24, 2011 and interviews take
place on February 25-26 and will be held Memphis, Tennessee at the
University of Memphis Holiday Inn and Fogleman Executive Center.

The Placement Exchange: Philadelphia 2011
Early Registration Deadline is January 14
Register Today for Savings

<*http://www.theplacementexchange.org/>The<http://www.theplacementexchange.org/%3EThe>
* Placement Exchange:
Philadelphia 2011 will again deliver the professional, productive,
and positive job placement experience people have come to expect. The
choice is clear, to the smallest detail, this event is planned to
provide services that both the candidates and employers will
benefit.  The dates for the Placement Exchange are March 9-13, 2011.

<*http://www.theplacementexchange.org/event/index.cfm>Save<http://www.theplacementexchange.org/event/index.cfm%3ESave>
* by
Registering Early - Deadline for Early Registration is January 14
Visit the TPE Web site for complete details about:
<*http://www.theplacementexchange.org/>http://www.theplacementexchange.org/<http://www.theplacementexchange.org/%3Ehttp://www.theplacementexchange.org/>
*
Last year 8,752 interviews were held with 1,166 candidates. The most
desirable candidates utilize TPE for its convenient online job
search, resume posting services, and overall use of technology. They
appreciate on-site services such as mentoring, placement orientation
sessions, and a StrengthsQuest evaluation. Plus, they recognize the
value of the TPE and its amazingly affordable registration rates

Whether candidates are looking for a first position or a career
advancement in student affairs, job seekers know they can trust The
Placement Exchange. At the same time, university departments know
that listing a job with The Placement Exchange opens them up to the
best and the brightest. Join us March 9-13 in Philadelphia and start
to build your program for the future.
The Placement Exchange is a joint venture of
<*http://www.naspa.org/>NASPA <http://www.naspa.org/%3ENASPA>*,
<*http://www.acuho-i.org/?tabid=125>ACUHO-I<http://www.acuho-i.org/?tabid=125%3EACUHO-I>
*,
<*http://www.naca.org/Pages/Home.aspx>NACA<http://www.naca.org/Pages/Home.aspx%3ENACA>
*,
<*http://www.nodaweb.org/>NODA <http://www.nodaweb.org/%3ENODA>*, <*
http://www.theasca.org/>ASCA <http://www.theasca.org/%3EASCA>*,
<*http://www.fraternityadvisors.org/>AFA<http://www.fraternityadvisors.org/%3EAFA>
*, and
<*http://higheredjobs.com>HigherEdJobs.com<http://higheredjobs.com%3EHigherEdJobs.com>
*. We are dedicated to making
job placement a rewarding experience for all involved. Support from
these organizations will increase the number and diversity of
positions listed at The Placement Exchange.