[Spa-L] Fwd: SPA Presents: A night the a leading expert Dr. James Moore of The Ohio State University

Atinuke Odunaiya ao317705 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 31 01:30:01 EDT 2011

Hey SPA-ers Please add our annual Speaker Event to your calendars now!  We
would like for all of SPA to be in attendance and to publicize the event to
your fellow students and admin in your office.  An official flyer will be
avail the second week in sept, so you can post the info also.  ****

 ****

Saving the African American Male One Campus at a Time (Tentative Title) ****

Student Personnel Association Presents:   ****

A night the a leading expert *Dr. James Moore of The Ohio State University,
*Director of The ****

Todd Anthony Bell National Resource Center on the African American Male****

 ****

*Day One*****

Date: Tuesday October, 4th 2011 ****

Speaking Event Location/time:  6pm to 8pm in Baker Center Theater****

Depart for Dinner by 8:30pm:  With OU administrators, faculty and invited
students for dinner at a local Athens Restaurant  ****

 ****

*Day Two*****

Date: Weds October, 5th 2011****

Classroom lecture Event Location/time:  10am to 12pm in McCracken Hall (Room
214B)****

 ****

Please contact me directly if you have any questions about the event. Thanks
alot!  ****

 ****

My Best,****

Vincent