[Spa-L] FWD: Adobe Does MORE Than Open Documents!!!!

Atinuke Odunaiya ao317705 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 7 11:01:05 EDT 2011

*From:* Harris, Vincent
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:25 PM
*To:* Odunaiya, Atinuke
*Subject:* Please forward to SPA before Tomrws Meetings!!!

Hey SPAers,

Here is an AUsome professional development opportunity hosted by Adobe
Representatives on how to use the latest Adobe products as a non-graphic
artist.  I think this might be helpful for most of us in our GAs and in our
future careers or education.  Please visit the link below if you are
interested or if you want to register.

http://www.adobeeducationevents.com/AdobeDays/OhioU/invite.html

My Best,

-Vincent

VP for Professional Development

Vincent Harris

Graduate Coordinator for LINKS

Office of Multicultural Student Access & Retention (OMSAR)

Lindley 058

740.593.9376

*Vh219210 at ohio.edu* <Vh219210 at ohio.edu>**

*OMSAR Core Values:  Acceptance; Dedication; Integrity; Leadership;
Scholarship; Service; and, Wisdom*