[Spa-L] Career Week events

Peter Mather matherp at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 7 14:15:52 EDT 2010

Hello all,

See the message from CSP program alumna, Erin Nunn. Good opportunities for
first and second year students alike!

(1st years: I'm copying you all individually on this message in case you
haven't yet signed up for the SPA listserv.  Be sure to sign up, so you
won't miss messages such as this one.)

Pete