[Spa-L] Grad Student Game Night!

Samantha R. Proffitt samanthawm.08 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 00:32:08 EST 2010

Here's something else we can do tomorrow night to meet some other Grad
Students!

:) Sam

SPA President

Greg and Samantha,

I have a favor to ask. the Grad Student Social Programming Committee is
having a Game Night on the first floor of Baker tomorrow night and our
biggest advertising, the mass email sent out by Katie Tadlock, doesn't seem
to be happening. We really count on those emails, but she must be out of the
office. Anyways, would you mind sending out the following info to the grad
students in your department/ your grad student friends? I would really
appreciate it. This event is free and has been specifically requested by
grad students and we want everyone to know about it.

Thanks.

Best,
Jamie Huckins

Event Announcement:

*GRAD STUDENT GAME NIGHT*
Thursday, March 4th at 7 PM
First Floor of Baker Center, in Billiards Area
Free event presented by Grad Student Social Programming Committee!

There will be pool, foosball, board games, Wii games, and Guitar
Heroavailable to play and some light refreshments.
If there is sufficient interest, we will have a Guitar Hero round robin
tournament during the night. Come relax and have some fun with other grad
students!

--
Samantha Proffitt
Graduate Assistant for College Student Personnel