[Spa-L] FW: Wilks Leadership Institute Position, Miami University

Peter Mather matherp at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 3 10:12:10 EDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: woitesse at gmail.com [mailto:woitesse at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Sarah
Woiteshek
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 8:21 AM
To: matherp at ohio.edu; cutrighm at ohio.edu
Subject: Wilks Leadership Institute Position, Miami University

Good Morning,

The Wilks Leadership Institute at Miami University is looking to hire
a dynamic professional for our Coordinator of Programs, position. The
Wilks Leadership Institute advances the understanding and practice of
the types of engaged leadership necessary for building a vibrant
democratic society. As such, we are looking to expand our staff, and
hire someone to coordinate our main leadership initiatives.

Could you please forward the job description to any persons that may
be interested? Recent graduates are welcome to apply. Application
Review will begin on Monday, June 14, 2010.

Any help you can provide in spreading the word, is greatly appreciated!

https://www.miamiujobs.com/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=
1275563011844

Thank you,

Sarah Woiteshek