[Spa-L] THANK YOU

Samantha R. Proffitt samanthawm.08 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 12:08:31 EST 2010

Hey, everyone!!

I cannot express to you how much I appreciate ALL of your help with
Interview Weekend. Honestly, *nothing *could have come together without you.
I can't tell you how many times I was approached from candidates all weekend
saying how impressed they were with everyone and the program, how much
everyone seemed to really care about them, and how much fun (despite the
sometimes stressful interviews) they had this weekend. I could only smile
and talk to so many people, so a large amount of this credit goes to you.

Thank for being flexible when things happened last minute, and being willing
to go the extra mile at times. Our program was well-represented this
weekend, and I think it made a great impact on the candidates and their
decisions for graduate school.

Again, this email is not worthy of the amount of appreciation I feel for all
your hard work. Thank you SO much!

:) Sam

SPA President

--
Samantha Proffitt
Graduate Assistant for College Student Personnel