[Spa-L] Interview Weekend Candidates

Samantha R. Proffitt samanthawm.08 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 22:47:24 EST 2010

Hey, Everyone!

I am attaching a spreadsheet with the names of the candidates coming for
interview weekend, their undergraduate institution, and who they are staying
with for the weekend. This will give you an idea of who we have coming,
where they're coming from, and any connections you might be able to make
with them throughout the weekend.

I have also attached a schedule for the weekend. I hope this helps to give
you more of an idea of what will be happening. If you have not signed up to
volunteer, but still would like to show up to the events, please feel free.
I won't kick you out.

If you have any questions about anything, PLEASE let me know and I will be
happy to answer them. If you are planning on attending the Volunteer Meeting
this Thursday evening, it will be in Baker 237 from 7.30-8.30.

Thanks, and have a great rest of the week!
:) Sam

--
Samantha Proffitt
Graduate Assistant for College Student Personnel