[Spa-L] Positions at Ferris State University [Readable version]

Rachel Cordy rc381109 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 16 18:56:17 EST 2010

Another job posting!

Dear Colleagues,

Please share the following job opportunity with your graduate students and
new professionals...

Hello,

The Office of Housing and Residence Life at Ferris State University is
looking for a few outstanding individuals to join our team. We have built
a strong foundation from which we are raising the bar on student
expectations, student engagement, and the development of our student and
professional staff.

Our Residence Life Team is dedicated to creating living and learning
environments that enhance and further the educational mission of the
University which states:

Ferris State University prepares students for successful careers,
responsible citizenship, and lifelong learning

Our Hall Directors are the leaders in the residence hall communities and
base their work on five foundations of Residence Life at Ferris State
University. The foundations of Residence Life include academic
initiatives, living environment, holistic development of students,
recognizing and embracing diversity, and global awareness for the Ferris
State University community. We offer an autonomous and comprehensive Hall
Director experience where Hall Director leadership provides the
environment where our students truly Imagine More.

We are asking for your help in passing along the information about our
program to your up and coming new professionals. I would appreciate if
you would share the enclosed flyer with your graduate students interested
in a Residence Life position for the coming academic year. Please direct
those interested in exploring this wonderful opportunity to Lisa Ortiz via
telephone at 231-591-3745 or via email at lisaortiz at ferris.edu. We are
conducting interviews at the Oshkosh Placement Exchange and will accept
applications through the month of February. Candidates may contact us to
prearrange an OPE interview time and learn more by visiting
http://www.ferris.edu/htmls/studentlife/reslife/hd/welcome.html.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Dr. Jon L. Shaffer
Director of Housing and Residence Life

Rachel Cordy
Graduate Assistant for the Student Activities Commission
Baker University Center 305B
740.593.4067
rc381109 at ohio.edu