[Spa-L] Mentor/Mentee Extravaganza

Tommy Raimondi tr344209 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 4 08:46:17 EST 2010

Hello Everyone,

This is just a quick reminder that tonight we are having our mentor/mentee
extravaganza at the clubhouse University Estates (directions below) from
7-9pm tonight. Please bring your favorite games to play with your mentor or
mentee, and do not worry if your mentor or mentee does not show up. We will
pair you up with someone when you get there. Hot Chocolate will also be
provided. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Have a good day!
Tommy

Directions:

>From Baker

Take either richland or union to SR 682
Turn right on 682
You will go over railroad tracks
University estates is on the right
Go up hill and take first left on Altamonte Dr
Go to the end of the driv, the clubhouse is on the left

Tommy Raimondi
Leadership Graduate Assistant
Campus Involvement Center
SPA First Year Chair