[Spa-L] FW: college counseling 101 flyer

Peter Mather matherp at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 6 10:49:50 EDT 2010

See message from Kevin  Witham below.

From: Kevin Witham [mailto:witham at ohio.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 3:24 PM
To: matherp at ohio.edu
Cc: 'Jonathan A. McElderry'; 'Jill Okey'
Subject: FW: college counseling 101 flyer

Hi Pete

Attached is an invitation for Graduate Students interested in attending a
free workshop regarding College Counseling, sponsored by our state
association (OACAC) prior to our state conference in Columbus.

Please forward this to graduate students interested in College Admission or
High School Guidance Counseling/college counselor.

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin Witham
Senior Associate Director
Undergraduate Admissions
Ohio University
Office # 740-593-4116
Fax # 740-593-0560
witham at ohio.edu
www.ohio.edu/admissions

Ohio's first & finest university since 1804
GO BOBCATS!