[Spa-L] SPA - Bake Sale, etc...

Mieke Blackwell blackwem at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 30 10:54:48 EDT 2009

Hello all!

SPA is hosting a bake sale on the first floor of Baker today.  If
you volunteered to bring items, please drop them off ASAP (the best time to
sell is between 11am and 1pm).  Be sure to pass the word around today to
those you know on campus (especially alumni of our program :-)

This coming Wednesday, SPA will be held in Baker 239.  Joel Rudy, our former
V.P. for Student Affairs and Dean of Students will be speaking.  This will
be a leadership lunch, so feel free to bring your lunch with you (as
usual).  I hope to see each of you there.
Mieke

--
Mieke Blackwell

Academic Advising