[Spa-L] Volunteers needed for Career Services Teacher Recruitment Consortium

Mieke Blackwell blackwem at ohio.edu
Sat Apr 4 16:05:58 EDT 2009

 Hello Everyone!

The Office of Career Services Teacher Recruitment Consortium (TRC) will be
held Monday, April 20th in Baker University Center. This is a large job
placement event for Education students at Ohio University and surrounding
colleges including, Marietta College, Muskingum College and The University
of Rio Grande.

This is one of our biggest events during the academic year, therefore we
need all the help we can get! Each year our office reaches out to SPA for
volunteers. *We are looking for volunteers again this year during the 6:00
a.m.-9:00 a.m. hours.* I know this is incredibly early but we need
indviduals who are willing to man different areas of Baker and be willing to
help keep students under control. For those who have volunteered at this
event previously, you know it can become incredibly hectic in the morning
and is much different than our other two career fairs. This will be a great
experience for you all and you will surely be using some disciplinary
actions on students trying to "sneak" their way in, not all grad students
are able to do that :-)

If you are able to volunteer we would greatly appreciate it! In the past
we've had 10-15 volunteers from SPA and will surely need that again this
year. If you are able to volunteer please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you so much!

Leslie

--
Mieke Blackwell