[Soma-L] Up Til Dawn Letter Writing Party

Smith, Alexander as324009 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 7 16:27:16 EST 2013

Hey everyone,

Hope your semester is off to a good start.  Stay tuned for some other events Pre-SOMA will be up to this semester, but for now, here is a blurb from our very own Sean Escolas about Up Til Dawn.  This will be the first official Pre-SOMA meeting of the semester.  Hope to see everyone at this awesome event right around our normal meeting time of 7pm!

Alex

Hello Everyone!

On Tuesday, February 19th, Up Til’ Dawn will be hosting a letter writing party from 6-9 P.M. at Ping Center to raise money for the patients of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.  St. Jude is a nonprofit hospital that treats children with terminal illnesses such as cancer, and other life-threatening diseases.  We are asking you to help us raise money for this cause.  It’s an easy process; all you have to do is bring fifty addresses of your family and friends (or as many as you can), to the event.  You will use these to address letters asking for any donation they are willing to give to the hospital.  If you are available to help our cause, you can pre-register at this website: www.stjude.org/utd<http://www.stjude.org/utd>.  Pre-registering saves you the hassle of registering at the event, which could take some time depending on how many computers we will have available at the registration desk.  We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Sean Escolas,

Up ‘til Dawn Executive Board

If you have any questions please email me at se102408 at ohio.edu.