[Soma-L] Pre-SOMA Meeting THIS WEEK!

Smith, Alexander as324009 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 29 09:52:05 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Pre-SOMA will be meeting again this week.  Tuesday, Oct 30th at 7pm in our regular room Grover E306.  We will be talking about what to look for in a medical school and how to narrow down where to send an application.  We will also be talking about our upcoming events for the rest of this semester including a blood pressure clinic two weeks from now, and a program involving current students from OU-HCOM in about one months time.

Don't miss it!

Alex Smith
Pre-SOMA President

P.S. Remember, I hate wasting people's time.  So unless you get an email saying that we are having a meeting on a certain week, we aren't meeting that week!  No point in getting together with nothing to do or talk about.  As always, shoot me an email if you have questions, and I'll see you tomorrow!