[Soma-L] Pre-SOMA Med Student Mentor Program and more!

Smith, Alexander as324009 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 26 18:36:43 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

1.)  Reminder for those who signed up already that mock interviews are tomorrow, I should have gotten in touch with you personally by now, so remember tomorrow Tuesday the 27th 7pm in Grover E306.

2.) For those of you who did not get signed up, but would like to put together a mock interview conducted by medical students from OU-HCOM later in the year, please let me know via email so we can work on a date to do another round of mock interviews, space was limited this time.

3.) The re-scheduled blood pressure clinic is in the works.  Apologies again for any inconvenience.

4.) Anyone interested in having a med student mentor from OU-HCOM should get back to me over email again so I can make sure you all get matched up with one!  This program will be starting soon.  Your mentor will meet with you at least once to talk about your application and things, and from there you can meet/email/text/whatever with your mentor and use them as a receptacle of knowledge about med school.  So far I have the following people signed up:
Sean
Aubree
Daniel
Grant
Emily
Ken

5.)  Tomorrow night Ann Lacomb will be presenting on summer internships and fellowships for Bios students tomorrow Tuesday November 27th at 8pm in Porter 103.  For more info contact Ann Lacomb lacomb at ohio.edu or Patty Arnold, TriBeta President pa803908 at ohio.edu

6.)  Get A's on your finals.

Any questions or concerns or anything feel free to email me or shoot me a text (440)225-0627.

Enjoy week 14,
Alex Smith
Pre-SOMA President