[Soma-L] Pre-SOMA Final Meeting of Year and Elections

Smith, Alexander as324009 at ohio.edu
Wed May 9 10:32:39 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

We will be meeting for the last time as a group this year in 2 weeks on Tuesday May 22nd at 8pm in Grover E206.  The meeting will feature elections for executive positions next year, so if you would like to get involved this is a great group to be a part of to boost your applications for medical school.  All positions are open to run for.

The meeting will also feature a presentation on the new diabetes certificate offered here at OU, which is another good opportunity to boost your application for medical schools.

Also, keep an eye out for word on a possible blood pressure clinic in the next few weeks, which is still in the works at the moment.

Hope to see everyone there on the 22nd for our last meeting! Mark it in your calendar now, but I will try to send a reminder email out a few days before.

Good luck on the midterms and everything else!
Alex Smith
Pre-SOMA President