[Soma-L] Pre-SOMA 1st meeting of Winter Quarter

Smith, Alexander as324009 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 16 10:58:09 EST 2012

Hey everyone,

Hopefully your quarter is off to a good start.  We will have our first Pre-SOMA meeting of the quarter tomorrow, Tuesday the 17th, at 8pm in Grover E304.  This is a new time and new room, and hopefully it works for everyone.  If not, let me know.

We will be talking about a few things for this quarter:

1.  A visit to campus from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
2.  A suture clinic we will be putting on with AMSA later this quarter.
3.  Opportunities for community service involvement for the club.
4.  Fundraising
5.  Up Til Dawn, benefiting St. Jude's.

and more.  So come out tomorrow night and we'll get started on a busy quarter.

See you then!
Alex Smith
Pre-SOMA President