[Soma-L] Pre-SOMA 2nd meeting of the quarter.

Smith, Alexander as324009 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 30 11:48:39 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

We are going to have a brief Pre-SOMA meeting tomorrow, Tuesday the 31st of January, at 8pm in Grover E304.  We will be reviewing the events we have coming up (Up Til Dawn, LECOM visit, VCOM visit, suture clinic) and discussing a few other possibilities for events this quarter and next, along with T-shirts and more.

Remember:
1) Start gathering addresses for Up Til Dawn if you plan on joining us for that event.
2) If you know any physicians interested in speaking to the group feel free to email me, give them my email, or talk to me at the meeting.
3) Think of t-shirt ideas.
4) Think of fundraising ideas.

We will try to keep the meeting short since it is the heart of midterm season.  Be sure to attend if you plan on attending Up Til Dawn.

See you there!
Alex Smith
Pre-SOMA President
as324009 at ohio.edu