[Soma-L] LECOM Visit

Smith, Alexander as324009 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 27 11:43:45 EST 2012

Hey everyone,

Don't forget that Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine will be visiting this Wednesday, the 29th at 8pm in Baker 231.  The LECOM system is now the largest medical school in the country with a main campus in Erie, PA and 2 branch campuses.  Be sure to come out and hear what LECOM has to offer you.

We will not be having a meeting this week, due to the LECOM visit, but here are a few things to pencil into your calendar:
1) Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine will be visiting the 29th of March.
2) West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine will be visiting the 4th if April.

Time and place TBD on those two visits, but they are both schools that you might be interested in looking into, so be prepared for their visit.

Thanks to those who attended the suture clinic last week, let me know if you have any feedback on that event to make it better for next year.

See you all in Baker 231 on Wednesday for LECOM,
Alex Smith
Pre-SOMA President