[Soma-L] FW: AMSA hosts Ross University

Alex Smith alexsmithsoccer17 at live.com
Wed Apr 11 08:30:00 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,
Attached is a flyer from AMSA, who are hosting Ross University Medical School next Wednesday at 8pm in Grover W135.  Ross is a medical school in the Carribean.  Also, keep an eye out for another email from me with details about a tour of OU-HCOM conducted by the director of admissions Jill Harman.  It will be in about 2 weeks on Tuesday the 24th, so look out for more info on the time etc.
Remember to shoot any questions you have my way.
Have a good week!Alex SmithPre-SOMA President