[Soma-L] Pre-SOMA 3rd Meeting of the Year

Smith, Alexander as324009 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 11 02:35:19 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Attached to this email is the powerpoint from the 2nd meeting of the year entitled "How do I become a doctor?"

Tomorrow night we will have our 3rd Pre-SOMA meeting of the year.  It shouldn't be a long meeting: we want to talk a little bit more about volunteer opportunities, get your opinions on what you would like to see this year, and then we will talk about our first real programming to offer you all this year, which is a medical student panel from OU-HCOM which will be at our 4th meeting of the year.

Come armed with your questions about anything and everything, as always!

Hope to see you there,
Alex Smith
Pre-SOMA President 2011-2012