[Soma-L] Hey Everyone

Shelton, Matthew ms238206 at ohio.edu
Tue May 10 20:34:38 EDT 2011

Once again, something came up with Ginny tonight and she couldn't make it to the meeting... so she said she PROMISED she would be there next Tuesday. Sorry to those of you who came tonight for nothing. But remember to mark your calender for next Tuesday, 8pm, Grover E206 so we can give Ginny a good attendence for her presentation.

Also, I have our shirts ordered, but have to have the correct sizes for everyone so I don't order too many or too few of one size. I have about 8 poeple who gave me a size tonight, so send me an email ASAP with your shirt size so I can inform the t-shirt company soon about our order. The shirts are going to be $15 (and they look sweet, not gonna to lie)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT A SHIRT!!!

Thanks,

Matt