[Soma-L] Pre-Med Club Info

Shelton, Matthew ms238206 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 7 19:20:28 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

Hope midterms went well for you and you're not already burnt out for the rest of the quarter! Just wanted to let you know there will NOT be a meeting this week. However, I want to inform you to keep a watch on the emails from Ann LaComb about all the events coming up (suture clinic, LECOM, etc). The Air Force recruiter is yet to get back with me, so Ill keep you updated on that. Also, I've gotten a couple shirt ideas sent to me, so thank you to those people and we will definitely vote on the final design next meeting.

Have a great rest of your week!

-Matt
PreSOMA president