[Soma-L] Sunday's 5K Run!

Matt Shelton ms238206 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 15 17:56:06 EDT 2011

Hey,

I just got out of the meeting for the 5K run that's taking place THIS Sunday at the medical school. We will be helping out with setting up the course and timing runners. The even starts at 9am, however, they asked us to come at 7:30am. I know this is a difficult task for an OU student on a Sunday morning, but please try and attend so there are a few of our members present. Also, it's a great chance to meet and network with medical students, while putting some volunteer hours under your belt!

They also asked that we wear some type of OU shirt.

Hope to see you Sunday,

-Matt