[Soma-L] Important Information

Shelton, Matthew ms238206 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 27 12:47:14 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to send a note about last night's meeting. I hope you all found it beneficial to hear first hand from medical students at OUCOM. If you have ANY questions about the meeting, email me (ms238206 at ohio.edu) or the medical student that set up the panel, Julie Bucklan (bucklanj at gmail.com).

Also, if you are interested in getting more involved and shadowing physicians and/or medical students, I can provide you with information about the Pre-Clinical Observer's Program at OUCOM, or you can contact Julie so set up a time where you can shadow a medical student. There are a lot of good opportunities out there, and winter intersession is a great time to get involved.

Have a safe but fun Halloween!

-Matt
PreSOMA President